diumenge, 2 de març del 2014

Chess, a sport?


So,  first of all I discuss about the result of of this question. It is surprising because many people do not know if chess is considered a sport.  So, there is an ignorance about this topic.

However, chess is considered a sport although it isn't Olympic.

In my opinion, I think that the media should talk more about this one because people know what this is really a sport. Furthermore, it is considered an art, and a science.

Although there isn't physical effort, there is a mental effort of player.  She or he has to think about the movements and strategy to win the rival.  So you need to think a lot if you win the chess games.


A part from this, I would like to share the I the official website (http://www.fide.com/)  if you have more interest and curiosity.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada